Parenting Classes for Divorce with Certificate
Get your Parenting Class certificate immediately when you enroll and complete our Court Ordered Parenting Class today. For a one time fee, you'll get instant access to everything you need to earn your Nationally Recognized Parenting Class Certificate today. You may start the course immediately, complete as much or as little as you like at each sitting and log on and off as often as you like.
Your Austin Peay State University Parenting & Divorce Certificate is available at course completion. Simply click "Enroll Now" and Choose English or Español!
The course includes information on the following issues:
- the emotional effects of divorce on parents;
- the emotional and behavioral reactions to divorce by young children and adolescents;
- parenting skills and issues relating to the concerns and needs of children at different development stages;
- stress indicators in young children and adolescents;
- conflict management;
- family stabilization through development of a coparenting relationship;
- the financial responsibilities of parenting;
- family violence, spousal abuse, and child abuse and neglect; and
- the availability of community services and resources.
This is the course you need to take
When parents break up in the State of Tennessee, Title 36 Domestic Relations requires both parents to complete a course like ours. We've helped over half a million people get their required certificate- and helped them learn new ways to work through a difficult time of their lives- let us help you benefit from our decades of experience helping people just like you.
- NO hidden fees
- Easy learning material
- Guaranteed court acceptance
- No test required
- Stop and Start as needed
- Download and Print your certificate instantly at no extra cost
- We're here to help if you need us-- toll free-- so go ahead and Enroll Now.