CompTIA’s Network+ validates the knowledge and skills to troubleshoot, configure and manage common wired and wireless networks.
Live Online Now Enrolling for March 25, 2019 - April 24, 2019
Monday and Wednesday 5 pm - 8 pm
Next available Classes May 13, 2019 - June 17, 2019
July 8, 2019 - August 7, 2019
September 9, 2019 - October 8, 2019
If you prefer a live classroom but don't like driving to campus and parking, our LIVE Online classes are for you! CompTIA’s Network+ is a vendor-neutral certification that validates technical competency in networking administration and support. The Network+ certification confirms a technician’s critical knowledge of media and topologies, protocols and standards, network implementation and network support. The exam also covers domains such as security, safety and environmental issues and communication and professionalism.
The CompTIA Network+ training measures the necessary competencies for an IT professional with approximately nine months’ experience in network support or administration. Students will learn the knowledge and skills needed to install, manage and troubleshoot a variety of networks on any platform.
- Tuition: $1,344 (Includes Exam) — Affordable Financing Options Available
- Total Hours of Instruction: 18 Online/30 LIVE Online
For More Information: Call 1 (800) 371-2963, ext. 112 or email us at mmyers@ProTrainEdu.org.
- Median Pay: $81,100 per year
- Typical Entry-Level Education: Postsecondary nondegree award
- Work Experience in a Related Occupation: None
- On-the-job Training: None
- Number of Jobs: 391,300
- Job Outlook through 2024: 6% (As fast as average)
*United States Bureau of Labor Statistics
- Connect LIVE: Online
- Dates: Mar. 25 – Apr. 24, 2019
- Times: Monday & Wednesday | 6:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m. EST.
- Place: Online