A+ students will learn network connectivity issues, mobile device
hardware, networking and troubleshooting hardware, and PC hardware and
peripherals. Course covers iOS, Android, Apple OS X and Linux, security,
the fundamentals of cloud computing and operational procedures, and
installing and configuring operating systems including Windows.
Live Online Now Enrolling for April 2, 2019 - May 14, 2019
Tuesday and Thursday 5 pm - 8 pm
Next available Classes June 4, 2019 - July 23, 2019
August 20, 2019 - September 3, 2019
October 10, 2019 - December 10, 2019
If you prefer a live classroom but don't like driving to campus and parking, our LIVE Online classes are for you! This course will include hands-on practice to install, build, upgrade, repair, configure, troubleshoot, optimize, diagnose, and perform preventive maintenance of basic personal computer hardware and operating systems. The concepts covered in the training will address exam objectives.
You will be prepared for the first of the two exams that make up the IT Technician certification, CompTIA A+ Essentials. You will gain the skills and knowledge necessary to perform the following tasks on personal computer hardware and operating systems: installation, PC building, system upgrades, repair, and system configuration.
- Tuition: $1,489 (Includes Exam) — Affordable Financing Options Available
- Total Hours of Instruction: 16 Online/40 LIVE Online
For More Information: Call 1 (800) 371-2963, ext. 112 or email us at mmyers@ProTrainEdu.org.
- Median Pay: $52,810 per year
- Typical Entry-Level Education: High school diploma or equivalent
- Work Experience in a Related Occupation: None
- On-the-job Training: None
- Number of Jobs: 835,300
- Job Outlook through 2024: 11% (Faster than average)
*United States Bureau of Labor Statistics
- Connect LIVE: Online
- Dates: June 4 – July 23, 2019
- Times: Tuesday & Thursday | 5:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- Place: Online