Winter Term, 2014-2015 • Dec. 14 - Jan. 17
Finish faster. Take a Winter Term class!
Review this year's Winter Term schedule of classes.
Winter Term offers undergraduate students the opportunity to complete one class in just five weeks. 
- All courses are offered online
- Class schedule includes in-demand courses 
- Access campus resources, including D2L support, throughout the term 
- Register for Winter Term classes at the same time you register for spring classes
- Use spring semester financial aid to cover the cost
- Complete your course Dec. 14-Jan. 17 
Note to Winter Term students: D2L will be non-operational from December 27-29. Prepare in advance by downloading course information to your computer so you can continue working on your course during this time. Use APSU email addresses to communicate with faculty and other students. Contact your instructor if you have any questions about your class or assignments during this time.
Explore your Winter Term options during advising and pre-registration beginning Nov. 12, 2014.
 Students may take no more than one course during Winter Term.
 Course taken in Winter Term cannot serve as pre-requisite for course student wishes to take in spring semester.
 On dates the University is closed for year-end holidays, students will have limited, online access to D2L support and support from other campus offices. No class activity will occur on December 24, 25, or on Jan. 1.
 Winter Term overlaps the Spring I 2015 term by one week.