Finish faster. Take a Winter Term class!
Priority registration, including Winter Term registration, begins November 8, 2017!
Applying for Winter Term
Don't forget to Apply for Admission!
About Winter Term
Winter Term offers undergraduate students the opportunity to complete two courses in just 4 weeks. 
- All courses are offered online
- Class schedule includes in-demand courses 
- Access campus resources, including D2L support, throughout the term 
- Register for Winter Term classes at the same time you register for spring classes
- Use spring semester financial aid to cover the cost
- Complete your course December 16, 2017 - January 15, 2018.
Explore your Winter Term options during advising and pre-registration beginning November 08, 2017.
 Students may take up to two courses during Winter Term. Registering for a lecture course and the lab is considered as two separate courses.
 Course taken in Winter Term cannot serve as pre-requisite for course student wishes to take in spring semester.
 On dates the University is closed for year-end holidays, students will have limited, online access to D2L support and support from other campus offices. No class activity will occur on December 24, 25, or on Jan. 1.
Using Financial Aid During Winter Term by The Office of Student Financial Aid
- If aid is insufficient to cover the full balance owed a student will need to pay the remainder through other means.
- A student must be registered for both Winter Term and spring prior to any eligible aid authorizing for confirmation purposes.
- When confirming courses, a student will need to confirm both Spring 2018 and Spring I 2018 registration. Winter Term courses are considered Spring I registration. This information is important to reducing the number of students that are purged during Winter Term.
- If a student is currently on an academic plan for Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP), the Office of Student Financial Aid will place a hold on the student’s account, preventing aid authorization/disbursement until fall grades and SAP have been evaluated.
- If a student is confirmed for Winter Term based on financial aid, and subsequently withdraws from spring semester courses, he or she will be responsible for the Winter Term billing.
- If considering dropping a Winter Term course after the beginning of the semester, a student should contact the Office of Student Financial Aid.