The program is designed for students with a bachelor’s degree in any field and offers fast-track terms that last just 8-weeks. Convenient online courses enable students to balance graduate studies with work and personal commitments, with an option to graduate in 12 or 24 months.
Through the Management program, students gain the business knowledge they need to succeed with exceptional business and leadership preparation for students with little or no business experience. Students attending full-time can complete the program in one year.
- Application for admission
- Official transcripts from all colleges showing a cumulative GPA of 2.5
- Official acceptable GMAT scores*
- Military documents, if applicable
- Admission decision by department *Acceptable admission index score calculated as:
- (Undergraduate GPA x 200) + Total GMAT Score ≥ 950
- *Students with an overall cumulative undergraduate GPA of 3.5 or greater or with a master’s degree from a regionally accredited institution may submit an Entrance Exam Waiver, for approval by the department, to waive the GMAT requirement.
What opportunities are available with this degree?
- Corporate Finance
- Healthcare Management
- Human Resource Management
- Project Management
- Strategies for Sustainability
- Healthcare system improvement
- International Business
- Risk Management
- Technology Management