Master of Healthcare Administration
This program will focus on building students into leaders of the healthcare sector. According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, individuals in this area will “plan, direct, and coordinate medical and health services. They might manage an entire facility, a specific clinical area or department, or a medical practice for a group of physicians. Medical and health services managers must direct changes that conform to changes in healthcare laws, regulations, and technology.” Students entering this field can expect to work in hospitals, dependent and independent care facilities, and group medical practices.
The degree has a promising future. The Bureau of Labor Statistics also states that the job outlook for Medical and Health Administrators is going to grow 17% from 2014 to 2024, which is a much faster than average growth.
Why you should start our program:
- Convenience: Our program is completely online allowing students to take class from anywhere.
- Diverse: Each cohort is very diverse. Students entering our program come from all backgrounds and experiences. Some will enroll immediately after completing their undergraduate degree and others will have 20+ years of experience in the field.
- Location: Clarksville, TN is located 40 miles north of Nashville, where there are multiple hospital and healthcare environments for our students to get valuable experience and work. Nashville is also home to Hospital Corporation of America (HCA) which is the nation’s largest provider of healthcare services. Their facilities include 165 hospitals and 115 surgery centers.
- High Graduation Rate: Since 2012, 91% of our students have successfully completed the program.
- One Year Program: Our classes are offered in eight week sections allowing students to complete the degree in 10 months. Students typically start in the Fall semester.
- Ease of Admission: If your undergraduate GPA is above a 3.5 we may waive the GRE after a complete review of transcripts.
- Low Cost: Our tuition is very competitive; we offer a special e-rate (http://www.apsu.edu/bursar/tuition-calculator) for students who are taking classes online.
For more information about the concentration, please contact Dr. Tim Leszczak at 931-221-6112 or email@example.com.