Accept Your Award
After you have applied for aid, completed all of your financial aid requirements including Enrollment Intentions (only required for students attending Fort Campbell campus), reviewed Terms and Conditions, and after your financial aid award has been packaged, you may accept your award. In order to accept your financial aid, follow the steps below:
- Log in to your AP OneStop.
- Select Web Self Service
- Select Financial Aid and Veterans Affairs
- Select Award
- Select Award for Aid Year
- From the dropdown menu, select the aid year for which you are accepting aid.
- Select Accept Award Offer
- Keep these points in mind when accepting/declining loans:
- In the Accept Award column, use the dropdown menu to “Accept” or “Decline” each offered award amount or change the amount you are requesting. You may request less than the total amount offered if desired.
- Note: For students attending both the Fall and Spring semesters, the requested loan amount for the entire aid year will be split in half between the two semesters.
- All new students requesting a student loan must complete the Master Promissory Note (MPN) and Direct Entrance Counseling through Direct Loans at StudentLoans.gov.
Once you’ve entered your decisions, select Submit Decision.
If you have additional financial aid such as, but not limited to, outside scholarships, fee waivers and discounts complete the Financial Aid Additional Resource Form. Outside aid affects your cost of attendance. Your financial aid award must not exceed your cost of attendance. You may be billed if you receive financial assistance that exceeds your cost of attendance.