- Clearinghouse on Early Education and Parenting - "...provides publications and information to the worldwide early childhood and parenting communities"
- DHS Child Care - "Services is here to help plan, implement and coordinate improvements in Tennessee's child care system. Child care activities and programs are designed to improve the quality and availability of child care.
- Directory of Children's Issues of the World Wide Web -
- Early Childhood Educators & Family Web Corner
- Early childhood.com - The Professional Resource For Teachers And Parents.
- Engaging Children's Minds: The Project Approach
- National Association for the Education of Young Children - "...the nation's largest organization of early childhood professionals and others dedicated to improving the quality of early childhood education programs for children birth through age eight."
- National Child Care Information Center - "...complements, enhances and promotes child care linkages and serves as a mechanism for supporting quality, comprehensive services for children and families."
- National Head Start Association
- Parents' Action for Children - "...a national public awareness and engagement campaign to make early childhood development a top priority for our nation."
- Scholastic: Early Childhood Today
- US Consumer Product Safety Commission
- U.S. Department of Education - "...information about the offices and programs of the U.S. Department of Education (ED), education initiatives of the President and the Secretary, the full text of ED reports and publications...links to organizations."
- Zero to Three