Chapter 31 VA Vocational Rehabilitation and Employment - Transfer Student
Contact your VA Vocational Rehabilitation counselor to have your case transferred. Upon receipt of your case file, you must make an appointment to see your new VA Vocational Rehabilitation counselor. The VA Vocational Rehabilitation counselor will send the VA form 28-1905 (authorization) to the School.
- Provide a photocopy of your DD214 (member 4 copy) for all service periods.
- Complete the APSU Office of Veterans Affairs’ Online Orientation. (Subsequent academic years APSU VA’s Student Responsibilities through your APOneStop)
- Must complete the Certification Request Form (CRF) once registered. (After your initial CRF you will be able to complete the CRF online. Enrollment Certification Process)
- Must obtain a Prior Credit Evaluation by an approved VA Academic Advisor
- Second Degree and Graduate students must submit their Prior Credit Evaluation/Program of Study by the end of their first term.
- Return all documents to:
- Clarksville Campus – Ellington Building Room 202, or
- Ft Campbell – Education Center, Room 137
- Remember it may take the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs up to 90 to 120 days to process an initial VA claim (application).
Good luck on your educational goals.