Guest House Guidelines
Austin Peay State University has available a guest house for use as a short-term living option for guests of the university, such as guest lecturers, job candidates, etc.
- The House is reserved on first come- first served basis and requests for use of the house must be made at least 48 hours prior to arrival.
- Failure to cancel a reservation may result in a charge.
- Check-in time is after 2pm.
- Check-out time is 11 am. Any guest staying past 11 am will incur an additional charge for the host department at the daily rate.
- Austin Peay State University is a tobacco and Alcohol free campus. Use of tobacco is permitted on the city sidewalk.
- Guests arriving after regular business hours or on weekends, should make the necessary arrangements prior to arrival.