APSU Testing Center
The APSU Testing Center adheres to nationally recognized professional testing standards while providing reliable test administration and high quality customer service that facilitate the pursuit of professional and personal educational goals.
For all other testing, including CLEP, please contact the Testing Center at (931) 221-6269 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A fee is charged for the administration of most of the tests offered at the Testing Center. Please visit the Test Directory page for test-specific fee information.
- Please dress in layers so that you can adjust to any room temperature.
- Food and drink are not allowed in the Testing Center.
- Visitors, including children, are not permitted in the testing room while testing is in progress. Children may not be left unattended in the Testing Office at any time.
- Masks are recommended during testing.