2022-2023 Chief Justice Application
- 3.0 cumulative GPA as calculated by the Office of the Registrar
- Must have been a member of SGA for a minimum of two semesters
- Good standing with the University and no formal disciplinary record
- May not hold office in any other branch of SGA while serving as Executive Officer
- Maintain full time status (at least 12 credit hours) during Academic year
- Contribution to all efforts of SGA and commitment to make SGA a top extracurricular activity
- Attendance at all SGA Senate meetings on Wednesdays at 5:00pm.
- Participate in SGA programming, activities, and events.
- Fulfillment of SGA Office hours (Excluding required meetings of the respective office, it is expected each officer maintain five office hours during the Academic year)
- Be confidential with cases that are heard
- Fulfillment of all obligations regarding respective position as outlined in the SGA Constitution and By-Laws.
- Research and advocate for student perspectives on campus matters
- Meet and work with the best and brightest at Austin Peay
- Represent the “students’ voice” on campus issues
- Gain valuable leadership experience
- Network with faculty, staff, and administration
- Be involved in programming campus wide events
- Truly influence change and improvement for the benefit of APSU students
The Student Tribunal Selection Committee is comprised of the SGA President, Vice-President, Chief Justice, current serving Justice, and current serving Senator. The selection of the new Chief Justice will be made within a week of the application deadline.
The 2022-2023 application is due March 30.