Study Abroad Opportunities
The Austin Peay College of Business strive to push students beyond the textbook and
help them explore their passions, in order to empower our graduates to compete in
a global economy. The College of Business along with the Office of Study Abroad and
International Exchange wish to enhance the international experience of students and
faculty of Austin Peay State University.
Benefits of Studying Abroad:
- Employers value the skills you will gain through study abroad experiences.
- It will enhance your college career by exposing students to practical learning experiences.
- When you study abroad, you’ll have the chance to compare and contrast life in your
country with that of another.
- It’s an exciting way to explore your world while earning APSU credits.
- The College of Business offers $1K in funding for business majors.
- Gain cultural awareness
- Personal growth
- Make lifelong friends
Discussing your options as early as possible will ensure that it is an enriching experience. Visit the Office of Study Abroad and International Exchange Getting Started page to begin exploring study abroad options. Students are encouraged to schedule a meeting with their academic advisor to discuss study abroad course options.
The Office of Study Abroad and International Exchange hosts Study Abroad Fairs and Study-Abroad 101 information sessions during both fall and spring semesters. Students will learn about study abroad in general and all programs offered at APSU at these events.
Study Abroad Scholarships and Grant Resources
Current scholarships and financial aid may apply toward the cost of the program. Students may contact the Office of Student Financial Aid at (931) 221-7907 to schedule an appointment with a study abroad financial aid counselor. Additional scholarships and travel grants are available. Click here to view additional information on scholarships.
College of Business Study Abroad Scholarship
Beginning in 2018, the College of Business offers scholarships to business students attending an APSU sponsored study abroad program. For calendar year 2019-2020, awards are available for the following terms:
- $1,000 for semester programs, winter term, spring break, or summer programs
Application deadlines for 2019-2020:
- Fall Semester - closed
- Winter Term - October 15, 2019
- Spring Semester - December 15, 2019
- Summer Session - March 1, 2020
For additional information about the College of Business study abroad scholarship, please contact the dean's office at 931-221-1283 or firstname.lastname@example.org.