Group Tour Reservations
Click on the link below to learn more about tours with your school, community or organization.
Bring your school or community group to visit Austin Peay! We are excited to offer group tours of our campus to middle and high school aged students. Group tours consist of a presentation by an Admissions counselor and a walking tour of our campus, including areas of interest such as academic departments, university recreation, housing, and more! Our group tours are free of charge. If you would like your students to eat on campus, we would be happy to discuss dining options with you and connect you with our catering office. If you have questions about our group tours, please contact Nora Beerman at email@example.com or 931-221-6865.
Please note that this registration is for sanctioned groups. If you are a group of friends who would like to tour together, simply have each person in your party fill out an individual tour reservation for the same date and time and you will be in the same tour group!
As of 8/11/21, masks are required in all indoor spaces at APSU.
Things to Remember
- Confirm Your Date! Make sure the date is firm with your organization before making arrangements.
- Arrive Early! Be respectful of other guests. If you are going to be late, please call 931-221-7661.
- Dining Facilities! If your group would like to eat on campus, please choose this option on the reservation form so we can discuss your dining options.
- Rain or Shine! Group tours continue even when the weather changes. You might want to bring a jacket or umbrella.
- Book Your Tour! Keep scrolling to complete your request below.