Fee Adjustment Appeals Committee
- Donna Dey, Faculty Representative, Chair
- Victor Felts, Student Affairs Representative, Assistant Chair
- Timothy Catalano, Faculty Representative
- John Blake, Faculty Representative
- Lanier Moore, Student Representative
Eric Brewer, Student Representative
- Kim Morrow, Student Affairs Representative
The committee has the responsibility for considering and rendering decisions on fee adjustment appeals denied by the Dean of Enrollment Management and Academic Support Services. Students may appeal adverse decisions in writing to the committee within ten working days of the date of the denial.
The committee will meet four times each year - in March, May, October, and December -- to consider such appeals; the committee chair will notify the appellant of the committee's decision via e-mail within five days of the date of the decision.
If you have questions, concerns, or would like more information about the Fee Adjustment Appeals Committee, please contact:
Austin Peay State University
601 College Street
Clarksville, TN 37044
For questions or comments, please email firstname.lastname@example.org