Be an ODS Volunteer
If you are interested in becoming a volunteer or your organization is interested in our volunteer program, please contact our office. Our volunteer program needs you!
If you are interested in becoming note taker, contact our office. We require a semester of service commitment. In volunteering for a semester you allow for the building of a positive and rewarding relationship. To be a volunteer is as easy telling us about you and what your volunteer interests are. We look forward to hearing from you and hope you will consider becoming an integral and important part of our office.
Looking for Volunteer Note Takers
The Office of Disability Services is looking for volunteers willing to provide note-taking services to students who require assistance.
- Volunteer hours can be used as service points for those in campus organizations
- Volunteer note takers usually find their notes improve
- The satisfaction of helping others
To be a Volunteer Note Taker, you should meet these four criteria:
- Academic Standing
- Your attendance is good
- Your handwriting is legible
- Your notes are detailed
- You consider yourself a good student