SOS Emergency Funds
Students who are facing an unexpected financial hardship due to non routine auto expenses, medical expenses, childcare expenses, disability expenses, and computer problems may apply for support funding through the SOS Food Pantry. This is not a loan and the maximum a student can recieve is $1,000.
- Students must provide a bill, invoice, or quote showing the amount needed
- After applying, the student will be contacted to meet with the Director, Center for Service - Learning & Community Engagement to determine best methods for assistance
- Students are highly encouraged, but not required to volunteer with the food pantry after recieving support funds
- Students are requested to email a copy of the receipt from the paid bill to the Director.
- Money is allocated for each semester and is limited.