Dr. Charles B. Woods
I received my bachelors degree in Psychology from the University of Wyoming and my Ph.D. in Experimental Psychology from the University of Florida. My dissertation research was in the area of color vision.
My teaching load varies from semester to semester but is a subset of:
- PSY 1010 General Psychology
- PSY 2010 Statistics for the Behavioral Sciences
- PSY 3030 Sensory Processes
- PSY 3180 Research Methods
- PSY 4120 Human Factors
- PSY 4400 Clinical Neuropsychology
My research interests are in the areas of Perception and Neuropsychology.
To read more follow this link to the PERCEPTION LAB