Why study Business Administration
The MBA program, offered 100% online, will support your career goals in developing and understanding business operations, administrative functions, and strategic planning skills that increase your capabilities in a multi-faceted domestic and global environment. The knowledge and experience gained from the developed curriculum focuses on the necessary skills to analyze, project, and engineer strategic company plans for future growth. The program highlights the diversity of core requirements such as accounting, finance, marketing, human resources, and management that make up an organization's vital operational system that keeps a company successful while operating in the new domestic and international environment of the future.
All faculty in this degree program have a Ph.D and routinely publish their research in some of the top academic journals for business. In addition, many faculty act as consultants, have their own company, or have decades of real-world experience. The College of Business faculty have the dedication and desire to improve opportunities for their student's career goals while enhancing their business sense.
The MBA program offers an opportunity for students to leverage their knowledge and experience in any background and move forward with confidence in how to manage people and run a company. Possibilities include:
- Business Operations
- Healthcare and Hospitality
- Sports Management
- Project Management
- Human Resource
- International Business
- Management Analysis and Consulting
- Financial/Accounting Consultant
The program is designed for students with a bachelor’s degree in any field and offers fast-track terms that last just 8-weeks. Convenient online courses enable students to balance graduate studies with work and personal commitments, with an option to graduate in 12 to 24 months. The pprogram admist year-round.
The College of Business provides funding and scholarship opportunities for students to participate in community events, conferences, and study abroad.
Direct access to the College of Business Career Readiness Coach to help aid in advising, internship opportunities, career preparation, and job search.
Courses are offered in a hybrid format to qualified applicants/students
What will I Learn
Throughout this program, you will learn to:
- Evaluate theories, concepts, and tools that enable business leaders to succeed
- Demonstrate strong leadership, motivational, and interpersonal skills
- Critically analyze and utilize financial reports
- Apply technology and information systems for planning, continuous improvement, and communications
- Select and train employees, communicate job performance ratings, and carry out disciplinary procedures
- Identify and initiate various marketing concepts to boost customer interest and sales.
- Produce empirically sound business decisions
- Uphold ethical and legal business standards
- Problem-solve and strategically compete in a global business environment
Sample Course Plan