Austin Peay accounting professor highlighted in MoneyGeek.com study
(Posted Jan. 26, 2021)
MoneyGeek.com recently published an article that featured an interview with Austin Peay State University accounting professor.
In the interview, Dr. Brandon Di Paolo Harrison shares his insight on homeowner insurance by answering three questions:
- Are there any homeowners insurance endorsements that you recommend for most, if not all, buyers?
- Is there a common mistake that first-time buyers make? If so, how can they avoid it?
- Are there any homeowners insurance exclusions that might be surprising to a first-time buyer?
Di Paolo Harrison’s interview accompanies a MoneyGeek.com study about home insurance.
To learn more
- For more about the accounting program at Austin Peay, click here.
- For more about Dr. Brandon Di Paolo Harrison, click here.
News FeedView All News
Over the past five years of Govs Give, the University has raised more than $1 million for student success.Read More
The College of Behavioral Health and Science received a grant from the Tennessee Board of Regents that will provide laptops to the first 20 students who enroll to pursue the certificate.Read More
Environmental artist Eliza Evans will be on campus from 9 a.m.-4 p.m. today to perform a reiteration of her piece "Time Machine," a duration and interactive work where she will spend several hours "living" in a mass-produced greenhouse on the lawn of the Arts Quad. The performance is free and open to the public.Read More