APSU’s Small Business Development Center hosts COVID-19 Webinar
CLARKSVILLE, Tenn. – Last week, the Tennessee Small Business Development Center (TSBDC), housed within Austin Peay State University’s College of Business, hosted a public COVID-19 webinar. During the event, community and business leaders discussed medical care, Small Business Administration funding, unemployment benefits, the impact of COVID-19 on local businesses and the pandemic’s impact on veterans.
To watch the webinar, visit https://youtu.be/ekUWOoojJvs. The event features several prominent business and community leaders, including:
- Vernon Carrigan, chief financial administrator of Premier Medical Group.
- Kenyatta Lovett, assistant commissioner of the Tennessee Department of Labor.
- Melinda Shepard, executive director of the Clarksville Chamber of Commerce.
- Sherry Pickering, executive director of Montgomery County Veterans Commission.
- Lorneth Peters with the TSBDC.
At 10:30 a.m. on April 29, the TSBDC will host another webinar, “Marketing Tips for Businesses During and After COVID-19.” To register, visit www.tsbdc.org/apsu and look under the “Training Events” tab.
The TSBDC also supports surrounding counties such as Stewart, Dickson, Robertson, Humphreys and Robertson. Contact the center by calling 931-221-1370 or email Lpeters@tsbdc.org.