Governors Excellence Award
As part of a joint collaboration between The Office of Human Resources and Staff Senate,
this award will recognize staff members who demonstrate excellence in areas such as
collaboration, commitment, diversity and/or innovation as outlined in the award criteria.
Click here to view APSU Strategic Plan.
Senior leadership will recognize recipients from several of the following areas: Academic Affairs, Finance and Administration, Student Affairs, Legal Affairs & Organizational
Strategy, University Advancement and Athletics/Other.
Staff members eligible for the Presidential Leadership through Excellence award are
not eligible for this award.
Nominations will be open from June 6 - June 24, 2022.
Nominations will not be accepted after June 24, 2022.
Nominations will be reviewed by the Staff Senate Awards Committee. Winners will be
announced at the 2022 Staff Excellence and Service Awards on Tuesday, July 26, 2022.
- Staff Senate Award Committee members are not eligible for nomination
- Recipients will be recognized from several of the following units: Academic Affairs,
Finance and Administration, Student Affairs, and Athletics/Other
- Nominations must reflect contributions within the July 2021 – June 2022 time frame
- Staff members eligible for the Presidential Leadership through Excellence award are
- Nominee must be in good standing, and not received a performance improvement plan
or disciplinary action within specified time frame