Vision Options are offered through EyeMed.
- Pays for your eye exam after you pay a $10 copay and provides various allowances, or dollar amounts for materials such as eyeglass frames and contact lenses.
- Free routine eye exam annually. Includes greater allowances versus the Basic Plan.
- Includes greater "allowances" (dollar amounts) and additional materials versus the Basic Plan.
In both plans:
- Routine eye exam every calendar year
- Choice of eyeglass lenses or contact lenses once every calendar year
- Low vision evaluation and aids available once every two calendar years
- You pay copays or the cost above the allowance (the dollar amount paid by the plan)
- Discounts may be available for select materials, such as an additional complete pair of glasses, non-prescription items, hearing aids and LASIK. Review eyemed.com/stateoftn for discounts and offers.
- In-network and out-of-network benefits are available. You will receive the maximum benefit when visiting a provider in EyeMed’s network.
Learn more by viewing the EyeMed Handbook.
For questions about Vision Insurance you can go to eyemed.com/stateoftn or call EyeMed at 855-779-5046, Mon – Sat, 7 a.m. -10 p.m.; Sun, 10 a.m. - 7 p.m., Central time.