College of Education
- Claxton Building Room CX 213
- College of Education
- Curriculum Vitae
“Teaching at Austin Peay includes working with wonderful students, supportive colleagues, and an engaging curriculum that challenges me to become a better teacher every day.”
Dr. Lambert on what she enjoys about being a part of the Austin Peay community.
- Post-Doctorate (+18 hrs) - Educational Leadership (School Administrator License) - Bethel University
- Ed.D. Curriculum and Instruction Leadership - The University of Memphis
- M.S. Education - The University of Tennessee, Martin, TN
- B.S. Education - The University of Tennessee, Martin, TN
My work in education includes 12 years of school district-level experience in elementary teaching, instructional coaching, secondary supervision, and special education supervision. My work at Austin Peay began in 2017, where I teach a variety of undergraduate and graduate classes such as Classroom Management, Foundations of Teaching, and Models of Teaching.
My research interests include rural education, student ownership of learning, classroom management, and school district partnerships.
Lambert, C. (2018). Student-led conferencing: An analysis of student and parent perceptions in one elementary school. Tennessee Education Leadership, 46(1), 47-54.