Austin Peay's Campus Bookstore
The APSU bookstore is conveniently located off College Street in Clarksville, Tennessee and offers a variety of textbooks, computers, and other course materials to help prepare students for success. Open to the community, the bookstore also provides a selection of general reading books, a café that serves Starbucks drinks, and an assortment of collegiate products ranging from apparel to novelty items.
Additionally, the bookstore has a smaller location, in the Fort Campbell Education Center on the Ft. Campbell Army Post, that is open at the start and end of each term.
Hours and Location
Be prepared and order your Course Materials today!
The best way for students to get their course materials for their classes is through your Barnes & Noble at Austin Peay website or by downloading the My College Bookstore app.
Steps to follow
- Add your courses into the textbook wizard to easily find your books
- Choose your textbook format: Rent or Buy; New, Used or, Digital
- During the payment portion of check out you may enter your A# and charge to your financial aid or VAVR benefits if:
- You have funds available either through SFA or VA/VR
- You have confirmed your classes
- You have authorized your Title IV (OneStop, Financial Aid tab, Authorization Form)
- During the shipping portion of check out, choose your preferred shipping/pick-up method,
and add any last-minute items to your cart:
- Pick-up at 328 College Street (available 24-48 hours after you place your order)
- Curbside pickup
- Home Delivery: Free with purchase over $49
How to Buy Textbooks