still time to apply!
Ready to take the next step toward a new career? Now is the time.
Admissions counselors are ready to help you take the first step today!
NEW: Cost savings and transformative experiences
Lock in this year’s tuition rate for your first year as a Governor. That means no surprises, no unexpected fees. That’s our guarantee.
We're here to prepare you for the life you want, which means giving you life-changing experiences and an affordable education. So let us pay for your adventures and guarantee you’ll graduate in 4 years.
We are excited that you are interested in Austin Peay! Your needs are specific to you...and Austin Peay wants to make your Admissions experience as easy as possible. The process to apply is dependent upon your status. Choose the group below that best fits you and we will walk you through what you need to do to apply:
- First-Time Freshman - A US citizen or Permanent Resident with high school or equivalent only and is seeking a degree for the first time.
- Transfer Students - A US citizen or Permanent Resident who is seeking a degree and has previous college credits.
Military Affiliated Students - Includes active-duty military personnel, veterans, reservists, National Guard members and their eligible family members.
- Readmit Students - A US citizen or Permanent Resident who has previously attended or applied and never attended.
- International Students - A non-US Citizen who is seeking a degree.
- Transient - A US citizen or Permanent Resident who is currently attending a college and is not seeking a degree. Eligible for one semester only.
- Special - A US citizen or Permanent Resident who is not seeking a degree.
- Graduate Students - to apply as a graduate student.
Austin WardMusic (Music Education)
I want to be a teacher and that’s what I’m training to be, but I want to make sure that I’m also doing things outside of the classroom,” Ward said. “Now that I’ve been to Washington, I’ve really become inspired by what I saw and I want to fight that fight.