The program offers professional and fast-track options, so students can complete the program at his or her desired pace, with convenient 8-week terms. The program offers a diverse array of electives to offer students flexibility for study within the program. Through the Communication Arts program, students gain the ability to apply theoretical understanding to real world communication and/or theatre challenges.
- Application for admission
- Application Fee: $45 domestic or $55 international
- Official transcripts from all colleges attended showing at least a 2.5 cumulative GPA
- *Official GRE scores (*Dependent upon undergraduate GPA) with a minimum score of 140 on the verbal and quantitative sections
- Military documents, if applicable
- Admission decision by department
- *Students with an undergraduate GPA of 3.5 or greater or with a master’s degree from a regionally accredited institution may submit an Entrance Exam Waiver Form, for approval by the department, to waive the GRE requirement.
What opportunities are available with this degree?
- Social Media
- Communication Management
- Digital Media Development
- Public Relations