Mission and Goals
The Office of Institutional Research and Effectiveness enhances institutional effectiveness by providing information which informs the decision-making and planning processes for furthering the university core mission.
The Office of Institutional Research and Effectiveness is the primary source for official campus census data, complying with federal, state, and university reporting standards and requirements.
- Support university leaders in development and reporting of the strategic plan and performance funding.
- Provide and maintain a centralized location of institutional data to ensure accuracy and consistency of data.
- Collect, analyze, and report data on topics including but not limited to assessment, enrollment, retention, graduation, faculty FTE, and student credit hours.
- Administer and submit IPEDS, University Fact Book, Common Data Set, US News, and other college guides.
- Design, implement, and manage national and in-house surveys at the institutional level for assessment purposes such as NSSE, FSSE, senior exit exams, major field tests, alumni surveys, and employer surveys.
- Make available institutional and programmatic data for accreditation reports and program reviews.
Return to Home page