The National Pan-Hellenic Council serves as the governing body for nine social/social service fraternities and sororities at Austin Peay.
The National Pan-Hellenic Council Executive Board is made up of the following men and women:
- President - Dereka Jones
- Vice President - Donya Tennail
- Treasurer - LaQuandra McGhee
- Secretary - Briana Wyatt
- Parliamentarian - Alexandra Johnson
- Director of Programming - Lamarkus Day
- Director of Marketing & Communications - Kameron Stott
The purposes of the organization shall be the National Pan-Hellenic Council, Inc. at the Austin Peay State University shall be:
- To govern, monitor, and coordinate its member organizations and to provide a means through which the organizations make a united and constructive approach to fraternity and sorority life.
- To encourage and maintain superior level of scholarship for members and member organizations.
- To promote superior standards of service and leadership.
- To create a harmonious working relationship amongst member organizations.
- To facilitate the establishment and development of undergraduate chapters of the member organizations.
- To preserve the cultural heritage of the NPHC member organizations.
- To encourage member organizations to develop programs to meet the needs of their respective communities.
- To act in accordance with the National Pan-Hellenic Council, Inc. and the Austin Peay State University policies and procedures.
- To address, coordinate, and develop action strategies on matters of mutual concerns to member organizations.
- To foster an understanding of the structure and method of operation among the member organizations.
- Alpha Phi Alpha Fraternity, Inc.
- Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Inc.
- Kappa Alpha Psi Fraternity, Inc.
- Omega Psi Phi Fraternity, Inc.
- Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc.
- Phi Beta Sigma Fraternity, Inc.
- Zeta Phi Beta Sorority, Inc.
- Sigma Gamma Rho Sorority, Inc.
- Iota Phi Theta Fraternity, Inc.
National Pan-Hellenic Council Governing Documents