Student Non-Academic Grievance Committee
- Charla White Major, Faculty Representative (Chair)
- Regina Kakhnovets, Faculty Representative
- Jennifer Fillingham, Faculty Representative
- Patty Mason, Staff Representative
- Robert Anderson, Staff Representative
- Vanessa Fountain, Staff Representative
- Amanda Johnson, Student Representative
- John McFarland, Student Representative
- Jennifer Adkins, Student Representative
- Sheila Bryant, Director of Affirmative Action, ex officio
The purposes of the committee are to:
- Hear student's grievances and complaints about the actions and performances of University personnel in non-academic matters.
- Determine the validity of the grievance or complaint.
- Report their findings to the appropriate supervising authority.
- Recommend action to be taken.
If you have questions, concerns or would like more information about the Student Non-Academic Grievance Committee, please contact: