ESL Private Classes, Lessons and Tutoring
APSU’s ESL Institute works with:
Individuals who prefer private/personal instruction
Local businesses who desire tutoring for their employees
Course content is based on the needs of the individual students. Schedules are coordinated to accommodate home and work schedules.
Fees charged per hour based on the number of students in the tutoring session. Materials or other fees are included. Payment is due prior to the start of classes.
|One student||$50 per hour|
|Two students||$26 per student, per hour|
|Three students||$18 per student, per hour|
|Four students||$14 per student, per hour|
|Five or more students||$12 per student, per hour|
To arrange for a private class or tutoring session, or if you have further questions, please contact the ESL coordinator.
Please be prepared to answer the following questions in order to arrange for your private class:
- How many students will be in the session?
- What are your preferred days and times?
- How long do you prefer each session to last? (1 hour, 1-1/2 hours, 2 hours, etc.)
- How long do you want to continue holding the sessions? (total hours, number of weeks, etc.)
- What language skills do you want to focus on? (i.e., writing, grammar, listening, etc.)