Office of the Registrar
Register for classes, check your grades and more
The Office of the Registrar, located in the Ellington Building, maintains student academic records (courses registered for, attempted and completed, grades, transcripts, course substitutions, change of majors, etc.) and coordinates the registration process.
We offer a variety of student services, including registration assistance, verification of enrollment, transcript services, address and official name changes, questions related to graduation and course transfer equivalency. Most registration information, including grades, is available in Self Service through AP OneStop.
Schedule of Classes
- Provides course offerings with time, days and locations
- Available in AP OneStop
- Official Calendar and Registration Information available on the Registrar’s Office Schedule of Classes website at www.apsu.edu/registrar/Schedclasses
- Students are required to meet with their advisors prior to registering for classes. Once a student has been advised, the advisor will check the advised box and students will be permitted to register for classes.
- Students should review their OneStop Advising page located in AP OneStop Self Service.
- To add or drop a class, access AP OneStop and go to registration.
- Please refer to the academic calendar for Drop/Add deadlines.
Late Add Forms
- Late add forms are required to register for classes after the late registration period has ended (typically the first two days of class). Late add request is in the student’s AP OneStop under the Registration link. The request will be sent to the instructor of the class, then sent to the chair for final approval. If the class is at capacity or the student does not have the required prerequisites, a permit will have to be placed by the department in order for the Office of the Registrar to process the request. If the class has reached the room’s fire code capacity, the Office of the Registrar will not be permitted to process the request.
Change of Major/Minor
- In AP OneStop, click on the Registration link, then the Change or Declare Major, Minor, Concentration link.
- Please complete the address changes in AP OneStop. Address change, with the exception of permanent address, can only be changed by a member of the staff. Address change request forms must be filled out with documentation showing address.
Name/Social Security Number Change Request
- Please complete the name change form and bring appropriate documentation to the Registrar’s Office, Ellington 316.
- If you are a student employee you must take the required documentation to the Human Resource office for processing.
- If you are eligible to graduate you must apply for graduation online in AP OneStop by the published deadline found in the Academic Calendar.
- Complete this ONLY if you are completely withdrawing from the University and dropping all your classes for the semester.
- Complete the withdrawal process online in AP OneStop by clicking the ‘Withdraw from University’ link.
- To receive verification of your current enrollment for insurance, scholarship, tax or personal purposes, please request an enrollment verification online in AP OneStop.
- If you would like to enroll for more than 18 hours a semester at main campus or 9 hours at the Fort Campbell campus, you may receive permission via the overload request form: www.apsu.edu/registrar/forms
- Scroll down to the Overload Request form.
- Request copies of your Austin Peay transcript as needed through AP OneStop.
- To apply for in-state tuition, this form must be completed: www.apsu.edu/files/registrar/residapp.pdf. (For currently enrolled students.)
Privacy Hold/Release Forms
- If you would like to place a privacy hold on your account, complete the form found at www.apsu.edu/Registrar/forms.aspx and click on “Privacy Hold/Release Form.”
- With this hold, the University cannot release any information regarding you or your registration status to anyone other than yourself.
FERPA Release Form
This form allows students to authorize the release of confidential academic, financial aid, discipline and student account information otherwise protected by the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) to designated persons. These designated persons will have access to the student’s grades and progress reports, certain disciplinary records and other information related to academic progress, financial aid and student financial accounts.
Please complete the following form if you wish to designate someone to have access to your APSU records described above: www.apsu.edu/Registrar/forms.aspx and click on “FERPA: Student Release of Confidential Information Form.”