Homecoming 2016, October 17-22
Home is Where the Govs Are!
Schedule of Events
Important Pre-Homecoming Dates:
Thursday, September 8: Homecoming 411 Meeting at Noon in MUC 103B.
Friday, September 23: Homecoming King & Queen applications due at Noon online via PeayLink.
Monday, October 3 - Wednesday, October 5: Homecoming King & Queen elections. Vote online via PeayLink.
Thursday, October 13: All Homecoming entry forms due at 4:00 P.M. online via PeayLink.
Monday, October 17
- Mechanical Bull Riding & Student Government Association (SGA) T-shirt giveaway - 11:00 A.M @ MUC Plaza
- Bonfire Yell/Pep Rally/Court Announcement - 7:00 P.M. @ Dunn Bowl
Tuesday, October 18
- Country Cookout & Line Dancing - 12:30 P.M. @ MUC Plaza
- AP Apollo Talent Show - 7:00 P.M. @ Foy Fitness Center
- Participant auditions & applications available from Tuesday, Sept. 27 - Tuesday, Oct. 11 at www.apsu.edu/apapollo
Wednesday, October 19
- Campus Spirit Judging - 11:00 A.M.
- T-Shirt Swap - 1:00 P.M.
- Gov Tug - 4:00 P.M. @ Intramural Fields
Thursday, October 20
- Throwback Thursday Mystery Event - 12:30 P.M. @ MUC Plaza
- Homecoming Concert featuring country star Frankie Ballard - 7:00 P.M. @ Foy Fitness Center
- Tickets go on sale Monday, September 26 for APSU main campus students to purchase one (1) ticket for $10 while supplies last.
- Tickets go on sale Monday, October 3 if available for APSU Fort Campbell students, staff and faculty for $20 (can purchase up to two (2) tickets). APSU main campus students may purchase up to one (1) additional ticket for $20.
- To purchase tickets:
- For more information on the concert, visit www.apsu.edu/concert
Friday, October 21
- Musical Chairs - 11:00 A.M. @ MUC Plaza
- Smash! Bang! Lip Sync Competition - 7:00 P.M. @ Foy Fitness Center
Saturday, October 22
- Homecoming Parade - 10:00 A.M. @ N. 8th Street and various campus locations.
- Football game vs. Mercer University - 4:00 P.M. @ Fortera Stadium
- Homecoming King & Queen/Red Bowl Announcement - halftime of football game
- NPHC STEP SHOW: 7:30 P.M., Foy Recreation Center. Doors open at 6:30 p.m. Tickets costs are $10 for APSU students with I.D.; $15 in advance; $20 at the door. Contact Fraternity and Sorority Affairs at (931) 221-6570.
Unless otherwise stated, contact Student Life and Engagement, (931) 221-7431, for more information about any event listed.