2017-18 Student Handbook & Calendar
New freshmen will receive a copy in the APSU 1000 class so will not need to pick up a copy.
Faculty, staff and students may get a copy of the 2017-18 Student Handbook & Calendar in Student Publications, MUC 111, University Facilities, MUC 207, or Student Affairs, MUC 206. There is no cost to obtain a handbook.
Contact Student Publications at 931-221-7375, or email email@example.com for more information.
The following are text-only sections from the Student Handbook.
Academic & Student Services
Student Code of Conduct & University Policies
- Part 1: Institutional Policies
- Part 2: Disiplinary Offenses
- Part 3: Academic and Classroom Misconduct
- Part 4: Disiplinary Sanctions
- Part 5: Traffic & Parking
- Part 6: Disiplinary Procedures
- Smoking/Clean Air Policy Enforcement
- APSU Campus Security
- APSU Student Rights
- Procedures for Appeals and Complaints
- APSU Policies & Guidelines
This Student Handbook and Calendar was compiled and produced by APSU Student Publications and Student Affairs Programs, a part of the Division of Student Affairs, and printed by Walsworth Publishing Company, Inc., Marceline, MO.The information contained herein was the most up to date at the time of publication and is subject to change.
Student Publications and Student Affairs wish to thank the generous support of advertisers for this publication:
- The Peay Pickup
- Govs Programing Council
- Hispanic Cultural Center
- The All State
- Student Government Association
- Adult & Nontraditional Student Center
- Office of Disability Services
- Distance Education
- Military Student Center
- Student Life & Engagement
- Guadalajara Mexican Grill
- Student Affairs
- Department of Biology
- Plato's Closet
- Fortera Credit Union