If you receive financial assistance and/or contract through an employer or other entity, the Student Account Services Office will automatically apply such credits toward your fees. Take note of the information below to ensure you do not experience delays or incur penalty fees.
- If your fees are billed to a third-party sponsor, submit the sponsor documentation to the Student Account Services Office by the fee payment deadline listed on the academic calendar. If you fail to do this, you may be charged a $50 late payment fee and your class registration could be canceled.
- Log in at OneStop to:
- confirm your classes, even if you have no outstanding balance or expect a refund.
- make sure your financial aid, scholarships and/or third-party sponsorships are credited to your student account. If they are not, contact your sponsoring organization to resolve any problems prior to the fee payment deadline listed on the academic calendar
- verify that your financial assistance/sponsorship will completely cover your enrollment fees. If not, you must pay your balance or the minimum down payment amount for our Installment Payment Plan by the fee payment deadline listed on the academic calendar. If you do not, you may be charged a $50 late payment fee and your class registration could be canceled.
- If you become ineligible for third-party sponsorship due to change in employment status, failure to meet the employer's condition for reimbursement, the employer's failure to make timely payment or any other reason, you will be personally responsible for prompt payment of any fees owed to Austin Peay State University.
- If you decide not to attend classes at the University, you must cancel your registration. To do this, log in at OneStop or contact the Registrar’s Office at (931) 221-7121 to drop all of your classes prior to the 100% refund deadline posted on the academic calendar. If you fail to do this, you may owe significant enrollment fees.