Skip Navigation

Change of Major or Minor

The Change of Major form is now available in Student Self Service through OneStop. Graduate students, athletes, and students who have applied for graduation are not eligible to change their major online. For questions regarding the new change of major process, please contact Jasmine O'Brien at or 221-7124.

The new change of major form can be found by:

  • Logging into OneStop
  • Clicking the Web Self Service Tab
  • Clicking the 'Student' link
  • Clicking the 'Registration' link
  • Clicking the 'Change or Declare Major, Concentration, and/or Minor' link