This IAS Executive Certificate Program focuses on Cybersecurity security management educational requirements. The Executive Certificate program affords students an opportunity to study information security organizational structure design and management, policy and governance, risk management, legal and compliance issues, incident response and forensics team formation, training, financial management, and outsourcing.
Sample Course Plan
What Opportunities are available?
The need for Information Assurance and Security (Cybersecurity) management professionals exists all private and public sector businesses and organizations. This certificate will prepare students with or reinforce the fundamental skills of IAS (Cybersecurity) Management.
- Information Security Manager/Director
- Cybersecurity Risk Management Project Manager
- Information Security Management Consultant
- M.S. Information Assurance and Security
- Chief Information Security Officer (CISO)
- Information Security Compliance Manager
- Security Operations Center (SOC) Manager
- Information Systems Security Professional (ISSP)