Graduate Student Research Support Grants
Announcement: Last Friday in September
Deadline: Last Friday in October
Funding Limit: $1000 per award
Projects begin in January
The Office of Student Research and Innovation announces its Graduate Student Research Support Grants (GSRSG) competition to aid in the creation of scholarly and creative works in all disciplines. These grants support the university effort to encourage and support the research, scholarly, and creative endeavors of graduate students in the College of Graduate Students.
- Research and scholarship with relevance to the Master’s thesis, Specialist in Education field study, or Doctoral dissertation work;
- Additional training or supportive learning experiences that are relevant to research or scholarship.
Support is NOT for:
- Supporting existing grant funding
- Graduate students are limited to one GSRSG in any two-year period.
- Graduate students are limited to no more than one proposal, and one active GSRSG.
- The University expects the applicant to remain a student for a minimum of two (2) consecutive semesters of enrollment during the completion of a funded project, or funds will have to be reimbursed.
- Must have a faculty sponsor
- Using Humans or Animals: For projects proposing the use of human research subjects or animals, a copy of the submitted/approved IACUC or IRB documentation for the project must be included prior to releasing the award.
SUBMIT ALL APPLICATION MATERIALS TO OSRI@APSU.EDU
IN THE SUBJECT LINE WRITE YOURLASTNAME_GSRSG