Our PELP students take on leadership roles abroad, on campus, in academic departments and in the community. Do you have what it takes?
you’ll have opportunities to
• Learn – and apply – leadership theory and skills.
• Earn a $3,000/year scholarship for up to four years.
• Take part in a service-learning trip to a foreign country, funded by PELP.
• Connect and build networks with other student leaders.
• Develop relationships with faculty, staff and community leaders.
Click here to learn about more opportunities available to you through the President’s Emerging Leaders Program.