APSU Laptop Loan Program
The Austin Peay Laptop Loan Program (APLLP) assists eligible students with participation in their online, web enhanced, etc. courses by providing loaner laptops for one semester. The APLLP is intended to support students that might not have the resources to secure a device in a timely manner. Laptops are limited and issued to eligible students on a first come first served basis.
APLLP Eligibility Requirements
- Students must be enrolled in a full time course load (for example, 12 credit hours/semester for undergraduates).
- If a student is found eligible for the program and resides within 60 miles of campus, they must pick up the laptop from campus. If a student resides more than 60 miles from campus, shipping may be available at the discretion of Distance Education.
- Students must have an APSU student ID, a valid driver’s license, or a state issued ID card to pick up a laptop.
- Mailed laptops will be sent to the official mailing address on file for the student.
- The laptop loan period will expire at the end of the semester in which the student is registered.
APLLP Request Procedure
To request a laptop, go to the Austin Peay Laptop Loan Request form (opens new window). Log in with your OneStop credentials and complete the form. The form can be completed on a smartphone or tablet. If you do not have access to your own personal device, consider:
- Friend or family’s smartphone, computer, or tablet,
- Public library computer,
- Copy center computer,
- Work computer, etc.
You will be notified at your APSU email of your application status and inventory availability within 3-5 business days usually. Allow for additional processing time during holidays and weekends.
If you cannot complete the request form, please contact Distance Education at email@example.com or 931-221-6625.