APPLICATION FOR FALL 2017 (Will be posted March 1, 2017)
Please read this page carefully before completing the application!
- Applications must contain the following to be considered for processing. Please attach in the order listed:
- You must include your grade calculation page printed from the GPA calculator spreadsheet on the School of Nursing homepage. (If the sheet does not display your GPA then it is not ready to attach.)
- ALL transcripts from the schools you have or are attending (web or Xerox copies are acceptable for this application; however, the Registrar's Office will require Official copies for your application to the university). Highlight courses which correspond to courses entered on the application. ALL transcripts (even those on the AP web) must be included with your application. (request them ASAP if you cannot access via a web account)
- A copy of the Individual Performance Profile Page for TEAS 5 from your TEAS test must be included. This will be available as soon as you have completed the TEAS test.
- Before submitting your application, be sure to read the "in order to apply" section found on the APSU School of Nursing admissions website. http://www.apsu.edu/nursing/degree
- Applications must be received no later than 12:00 NOON on May 1, unless the 1st falls on the weekend. If May 1st is a weekend, please read the application for the submittal date.
- This application must be completed Online and then printed. Please do not fill in the information by hand. Please do not print front and back!
- Incomplete applications (without GPA spreadsheet, ALL transcripts, TEAS profile, signature, or handprinted) will be rejected.
- Applications must be submitted in person to Ms. Tina Massey, McCord 322 To ensure your application is received please DO NOT leave your application with anyone else and DO NOT slide it under the door! I am available 8:00-3:30 MTWTF.
or mailed to
APSU School of Nursing, Attention Tina Massey
P.O. Box 4658
Clarksville, TN 37044
With your application, you MUST submit the Excell spreadsheet (with your name) with your calculated GPA, click here.
APSU SON is no longer receiving applications for the Fall 2016 nursing program. The deadline to receive the applications has passed.