By submitting this application the applicant agrees to the following:
1. I have read and understand the requirements for the Texts for Vets programs under the Texts for Vets Information (<click here) tab before completing an application.
2. I have reviewed book availability under the Texts for Vets List of Books tab (<click here) before completing an application form.
3. I am aware that textbook(s) must be picked up and returned in person with APSU Student ID at the Library by deadlines.
4. I will be responsible for returning the textbook(s) in the same condition that it was in when I checked it out and I will sign textbook(s) back in with an authorized Library employee.
5. I will be responsible for payment of charges as a result of damages and/or loss of textbook(s).
6. I am aware that one application is required per textbook request and I will be contacted via phone only when the application has been processed at which point I will have 48 hours to pick up textbook(s).
7. I understand that if the information provided on the application is not accurate, the application will be voided.
8. I am aware that if I return the textbook(s) after the due date that I will be banned from utilizing these services for 90 days after the return date. If a pattern of disregard for these rules is displayed, you may be permanently banned from utilizing these services.
9. I am aware that failure to comply with these requirements will result in a hold on my student account and/or I will be found in violation of the Student Code of Conduct. Holds placed due to unreturned textbooks will be lifted within 24 hours.
10. If a student drops a class they must return the book ASAP so another student has the opportunity to sign it out.