Master of Science in Management
Designed for students with a bachelor's degree in any field, Austin Peay State University's fully accredited Master of Science in Management program offers you the opportunity to
- Prepare for leadership and managerial roles. Coursework covers topics ranging from accounting to human resource management to technology.
- Graduate in 12 months. If you enroll full time, you will graduate in one year. Need a slower pace? Enroll part-time and take classes at the pace that's right for you. Review the options.
- Earn graduate credit for military education.
You may earn up to six credit-hours
(two classes) for your military education.1
- Forego the cost of taking the GMAT. If you have an overall undergraduate GPA of 3.5 or higher - or have earned a master's degree from a regionally accredited institution - we will waive the GMAT requirement for entry.2
- Prepare for the CPA exam. The courses needed to take the Certified Public Accountant (CPA) exam are offered through the program.
- Invest wisely. A public, nonprofit university, APSU offers accredited coursework and affordable tuition rates. Out-of-state students who complete all courses online benefit from a significantly reduced "e-rate".3
- Set your own class times. Complete classes, registration, advising sessions, tests and discussions online.
- Complete fast-track classes. Courses are offered during eight-week terms.
The master’s in management degree at Austin Peay is a 30-hour program, consisting of seven required courses plus three electives, for students with a non-business undergraduate degree (for students with a business undergraduate degree, there are six required courses and four electives). Students attending full-time can complete the program in one year. For more information see the Graduate Studies Bulletin. If you have questions, email the Program Director/Advisor at email@example.com.
1 Military education transcripts must be submitted as part of the admission process. Upon completion of transcript review, applicants will be notified concerning award of credit.
2 Submit the GMAT waiver form and related transcripts.
3 In-State tuition rates are offered to Tennesseans and residents of these Kentucky counties: Christian, Todd, Trigg, Simpson, Calloway, Allen, and Logan. The e-rate represents a 30% savings on out-of-state tuition.