Keys Medal of Distinction
The Keys Medal of Distinction is an award given to graduating APSU undergraduate students who have displayed academic excellence while participating in Keys to the World high impact practices, including service-learning and study abroad. Students who earn this honor will receive a medallion to wear with their commencement regalia.
Students who receive the Keys Medal of Distinction will meet the following eligibility standards:
- At least 6 credit hours in either service-learning or study abroad designated courses
- Cumulative GPA of 3.25
- Undergraduate student who has applied for graduation
- Present at the Keys to the World Showcase (optional)
To apply for the Keys Medal of Distinction, graduating students should thoroughly read the guidelines and complete the application.
Benefits to Students
- Medallion to wear at commencement with regalia
- Recognition in commencement program and pre-ceremony slideshow
- Notation on official transcript
- Recommendation letter with official APSU seal (only for those recipients who present at Keys to the World Showcase)