APSU LinkedIn Learning FAQ
APSU has partnered with LinkedIn to offer the LinkedIn Learning solution to all current APSU students, staff, and faculty. LinkedIn Learning provides on-demand, online, byte-sized training videos, courses, and learning paths to gain new skills based on your goals, interests, and experience.
What Does LinkedIn Learning Offer?
- Over 12,000 courses on computer software, business skills, IT, web design, audio/video tools etc.,
- 24/7 online training from experts that can be accessed anywhere (campus, home, mobile),
- Searchable closed captions and interactive transcripts to increase understanding,
- Multiple new and updated videos each week to keep skills current,
- Playlists to customize leaning paths with favorite videos and courses,
- Course exercise files to follow along with while watching tutorials,
- Coding practice environments for developer and programming courses,
- Completion certificates to display on your professional LinkedIn profile.
Ready to Access Your LinkedIn Learning Account?
You can log in to LinkedIn Learning and activate your profile using your APSU login credentials:
- Visit LinkedIn Learning and enter your APSU login credentials.
- Once your credentials are verified, you will be automatically logged in to LinkedIn Learning.
- If you already have a LinkedIn Learning account, you can merge your previous account and transfer your playlists and progress when you activate your profile.
You can gain mobile access to LinkedIn Learning through the LinkedIn Learning iOS or Android app or through LinkedIn Learning's mobile site. Check out their mobile and desktop apps page for details. Once you have the mobile app:
- Launch the app on your mobile device.
- Switch the app's login screen from Individual to Organization login and enter “apsu.edu” in the Web Portal field.
- You will be taken to an APSU page where you can enter your APSU login credentials and you'll be redirected back to LinkedIn Learning after logging in.
- Happy learning with LinkedIn Learning! Start with Getting Started with LinkedIn Learning course.
- If you need assistance with your LinkedIn Learning log in, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are an instructor and need assistance with creating a custom playlist for your course, please contact email@example.com.
- For departmental trainings on how to use LinkedIn Learning as a supervisor or setting up a pilot, please contact Marian Perron, HR Training Specialist.