Go back

Official Transcripts


We require evidence you've completed high school. This evidence can be a diploma, high school leaving certificate, G.E.D., or other evidence you have successfully completed high school.

International applicants typically do not need to add their transcript to their application.

Transfer Students

If applying as a transfer student, also submit evaluated official college or university transcripts with a course-by-course evaluation by an approved agency.  This evaluation is required to receive any appropriate transferrable credit to APSU.  

Exchange Student

Students must request Letter of Good Standing or an official college or university transcript from their current institution in English.

Exchange Student from ISEP (International Student Exchange Program)

Letter of Good Standing or college transcript submitted by ISEP will be considered official, but no credit will be given on the student record (no evaluation).  If a transcript is received that is not a final one, student will need to bring an official final transcript with them or the institution can email it directly to admissions@apsu.edu or upload to ISEP to send to Austin Peay.

Transcript Evaluations

The Office of Admissions will accept an official translation from any approved agencies listed here 

All documents can be sent to:

Austin Peay State University 
Office of Admissions
P.O. Box 4548
Clarksville, TN 37044
Fax: 001-931-221-6168