APSU Office of Information Technology
The mission of the Office of Information Technology is to enable and enhance essential university processes using technology. This includes taking a progressive stance in providing students, faculty and staff with reliable technology tools.
- Resourcefulness - Addressing university community technology initiatives through the use of ingenuity, imagination and innovation.
- Security - Protecting university technology and information by being ever vigilant against internal and external threats.
- Service - Providing the university community with dependable, responsible and accurate technology support.
- Integrity - Cultivating an environment of respect within the university through honest and trustworthy interactions.
The Office of Information Technology Department at Austin Peay State University is under the direction of Assistant VP and CIO Judy Molnar and in the division of Finance and Administration. The intention of our staff is to provide APSU faculty, staff and students with a foundation toward a high technology future. Our ambition is to provide equal and open access of available computer resources to all areas of the university community.
An Informal History of Electronic Data Processing In The Institutions of Higher Education in Tennessee
- Check your Exchange e-mail
- Access AP Self-Service
- Access your online courses
- Daily announcements