Pay Level 3
This is an advanced-level student position requiring possession of special skills
that may have been acquired through experience, coursework, or both. This position
works under little or no direct supervision of an APSU faculty or staff member.
Duties and Responsibilities
Typical tasks include but are not limited to:
- Perform duties of Computer Technician.
- Perform duties of Laboratory Assistant.
- Perform duties of Fitness Instructor
- Perform duties of Building Supervisor
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
- Ability to effectively utilize computer technology.
- Ability to communicate effectively in person and over the phone.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Ability to use sound judgment in decision-making.
- Ability to demonstrate excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to interact in an effective and appropriate manner with diverse populations,
the University community, and the public.
- Attendance and punctuality are essential to this position.
Required Minimum Qualifications
- Must be an APSU student enrolled at least ½ time.
- Minimum 1.8 overall combined GPA.
- Direct deposit of pay is required.
- A background check may be required of the successful applicant.
Pay Rate: $10.21 to $13.37/hour