1. Log into AP OneStop.
2. a) If you will be a Freshmen, the "Apply for Housing" link is on the left hand side of the screen.
b) If you will be a Sophomore or above, go to the Life tab, "Apply for Housing" link will be on the right hand side of the screen.
3. Select the Application (Fall14-Spring15 Application) and pay the $200 prepayment (On Contact Info page- enter Email Address and click on Continute Unregistered). Please allow 1 to 3 business days for the prepayment to be processed. Once the application and prepayment are acknowledged on your file, you will be eligible to select your room/bed space (Please follow the instruction below for selecting your room and meal plan).
Your application is only considered “complete” once you have made the $200 prepayment:
1. Filled in all information requested on the application and supplied any necessary support documents to the Housing Office.
2. Reviewed and acknowledged the Housing License Agreement that can be found under Online Forms and Contracts on the APSU Housing website.
3. a) If you have not made the $200 prepayment during the housing application process, you can pay Online by accessing this following link:
b) You may also pay in person at the Office of the Bursar in APSU’s Browning Building or over the phone with your credit card by call 931.221.7682 or send a check made payable to APSU to:
APSU Office of the Bursar
P.O. Box 4635
Clarksville, TN 37044
Please write your name and student ID number on the check.
Your student ID number begins with the letter “A” and is followed by eight digits.
Once you are eligible to select your Room (bed space) and Mealplan:
1. Log into AP OneStop.
2. Find the "Apply for Housing" link.
3. Click on the Room/Meal Assignment menu.
4. Click on Choose Room and Meal.
5. Press Continue on the bottom right hand side of the screen.
6. Press Begin Room/Meal Selection.
7. Select Building and Gender; then go to View Available Rooms.
8. Search for the room you wish to book.
9. Once you have found the room you want press Choose This Room.
10. Choose which bedspace you want and go to Continue.
11. Continue once more.
12. Select your desired meal plan and Continue.
13. Review the selections and Continue.
14. Finished. You will receive an email confirmation of your room and meal plan assignments.
For Emerald Hill Apartments please note the following:You must be 21 or older OR;A Graduate student OR;Have children and/or a spouse.You must make a $100 prepayment to start the application process.To Apply for Emerald Hill Apartments Click Here.